• MennoMelange
  • Tuesday, March 07, 2006

    startups... or, I have a web page.

    I like to keep up to date with stuff that is coming out. So, when I hear about a new startup (like infogami or inkling) or a big company with something new (google pages) I go and check it out. So I have a couple of web pages, and a fake trading account. I cant say that I am too impressed by these things. The web pages are a bit like wiki blogs, and they dont seem to be all that revolutionary. I guess at the heart of it is, it is just a web page. And, really, the good websites dont look like they are cobbled together with one of a selection of css templates. They also have something to say. Something better than the message of the timecube.
    I'm still trying to figure out what the deal is with inkling... trading fake currency... on ideas. It strikes me as something that would be a fun game if you were thinking about getting into the stock market, but didnt really like all the business stuff.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home