• MennoMelange
  • Tuesday, January 10, 2006

    has it been...

    5 weeks? Man.
    Well, I survived the holidays, and managed some running too. I'm not going to try and log it all, i have totally forgotten most of the details... I will say that last week my km total was 31 ( 8, 8 and 15 ).

    I must say that the holidays were great but busy. Went to a couple of great parties, one at Charlotte's and a jazzy new year at Dave's. Best New Years party ever. Since i think i ought to have more linkey-goodness I'll link to the jazz band that played the new years party... What Next.

    1 Comments:

    At 7:55 AM, Blogger Patrick said...

    lovely. Sounds great. My new year's was spend with cigars, rum and calvados and belgian beer, poker and apples to apples.

    Looks like we both had a good one!

    Cheers,

    P

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home