• MennoMelange
  • Tuesday, October 25, 2005

    so tired

    There are two reasons I started this blog... for one, I kinda miss blogging. it is weird to say that, but true. The other was that I thought it would be a good way to keep track of my running. I think that might help the regularity of posts... if I use this as a training log, then at least I'll have a reason to type in this window.
    Just to catch up on the last few runs:
    Monday Oct. 17 - 9km 1:05, bearinger route, rain 11c.
    Thursday Oct 20 - 9km 1:00, bearinger, drizzle 10c.
    Monday Oct 24 - 8km 0:55, westmount route, rain 5c.

    On the 17th I felt really good, and felt good the next day too. but after thursdays run I felt winded and tired for all of the next day. Yesterday's run felt ok, but not great... I dont think I got enough sleep last night. I'm really dragging this morning.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home