• MennoMelange
  • Monday, February 13, 2006

    pattern?

    Hey, so... posts seem to be coming pretty much weekly. Or is it weakly? At least it is consistant, if not constant.
    In running this week, I ran an all time high of 17km. And it took just under two hours. I know for sure I could have done it in less time, but the new twist this week was that I went out and got myself one of these... (a heart rate monitor). So while using it, I found myself having to slow down pretty often, because I was running too fast, and my heart rate was above the long slow running range. Anyways, the 8M race is next weekend at Rim Park. Here is hoping for nice weather.
    In other news, the two cats we adopted from the humane society went in to get spayed. They are recovering well, it has been almost a week and they are nearly back up to top speed.
    We're starting to plan our vacation. Italy in May. Should be nice.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home