• MennoMelange
  • Wednesday, March 15, 2006

    only the sound of the rain

    Wednesday and wintery.
    I wish it were winery.

    Not much is going on. I need better posture. I guess it is more of an 'I want' rather than an 'I need'. I want to not have my back bug me... and for that, I need better posture. At least I'm fortunate enough to have it be all up to me and how I behave. I guess we like to believe that if we're good, if we work hard, and all that, then good things will happen to us. We excercise, eat right, and our bodies will run well. I'm realizing that this isnt always the case. Being active will create aches and pains... but we cant let that keep us from being active. I guess the doctors advice can be summed up in two kernels of wisdom:

    1. Sit up straight.
    2. Suck it up!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home