• MennoMelange
  • Monday, March 26, 2007

    Knives are great!

    Enough with the politics already! Ranting about political things lately takes too much time and energy. 'Specially that budget thing. Although, I must admit after doing ye olde tax return, I'll say that whoever had the idea not to tax scholarship money is beer-worthy in my eyes.
    I turned off random on my ipod today and just listened to Knives Dont Have Your Back. It reinforced my thoughts that it is a quality album. Very appropriate for the way I've been feeling lately. I strongly recommend acquiring it via your method of choice.

    2 Comments:

    At 1:18 PM, Blogger Patrick said...

    You and me both. Who does Knives don't have your back? Is that part of the new Rush album?

    Cheers,

    P

     
    At 3:16 PM, Blogger bitz said...

    Knives... is an album title. It is done by Emily Haines, of Metric.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home